Screen Talent Europe operates with 3 different membership criteria: Full membership, associated partner and prospect.
1 – For full membership the organization must:
- Provide talent development through a “learning by doing” methodology providing equipment and/or financing of production of films based on an idea submitted by a young and emerging talent.
- Provide non-formal education
- Provide talent programmes (seminars, workshops etc.)
- Support emerging film makers on their particular level of competence
- Be non-profit
- Aim for en age 18+ target group
- Not be a festival, productions company or national institutes
2 – For associated partner members not meeting the criteria for full membership:
- May meet the criteria for a full membership over time
- May want to follow the work of STE closely
3 – Prospects:
- Is working short-term to meet full membership criteria
- Looking for advise and inspiration for meeting the criteria
Practicalities when applying for membership
If you consider and/or are interested in a membership of Screen Talent Europe the procedure is that each year at the Berlinale in the beginning of February the current partners will decide on acceptance of new members/prospects/associated partners.
In due time you must contact the STE secretariat in Denmark and declare your organization or idea for a future workshop. Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org